Chinmaya sharma dedicates his poem to beloved mother on her Birth Day

A poem penned by my son Chinmaya, dedicates me on my birthday..
"After a dozen, it's her fifth
Believe me, it's not a myth.
It has come again, the exceptional occurance
The reason why these words commence.
Ere she came, it was Melan-choly darkness.
It dare not change, the light came unless.
The moon for all skies,
The truth for all lies.
The darling dreamers, as her regards
The ease for all their hards.
Curse me Lord! Will you!! To end this here
As though, time, with me, is never fair.
But if a complex woof of qualities,
Do form a single personality,
A million years as a half would it take, to make them fair.
.... Chinmaya Sharma
06 May 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

जयतु जयतु भारतम ! विश्व प्रेम की ओढ़ चदरिया

Red and yellow ,Black and White ,All are precious ,In God's sight

हर गली ,हर मोहल्ले में ,अब फैला ,आतंकवाद इस चिंता के विषय ने ,किया देश को बर्बाद ........मास्टर चिन्मय शर्मा